CenterPoint Human Services is a state-mandated Local Management Entity and Medicaid-funded Managed Care Organization in charge of overseeing the delivery of publicly-funded mental health, intellectual developmental disabilities and substance abuse services in Forsyth, Stokes, Davie and Rockingham Counties. CenterPoint works closely with stakeholders.
CenterPoint Human Services is a managed care organization responsible for assuring that accessible, quality and accountable care is available for those with mental health, intellectual and developmental disabilities and substance abuse challenges.
CenterPoint Human Services will become the best practice public model of managed care for exceptional and compassionate oversight of the provision of care for those with mental health, intellectual and developmental disabilities and substance abuse challenges.
We will live out our mission by:
- Respecting and valuing all individuals
- Serving individuals and families with compassion and care
- Maintaining an unwavering commitment to high quality care given by our provider network
- Being responsible stewards of the funds entrusted to us
- Seeking to raise awareness of the needs and challenges of behavioral health in our community
- Operating with transparency, openness, responsiveness and in collaboration with the many partners within the counties we serve
CenterPoint business operations include:
Screening, triage & referral to services, consumer and county needs assessments, service authorizations, timely access to services, funding allocations, System of Care implementation, provider endorsement and monitoring, pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Program and addressing concerns and complaints of consumers and others.
CenterPoint Human Services has national accreditation from URAC in Health Network, Health Call Center and Health Utilization Management. Click on the URAC logo below and search for CenterPoint.